How to choose loading arm for different loading medium .pdf
Original filename: How to choose loading arm for different loading medium.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by WPS Office / , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/12/2016 at 03:23, from IP address 60.249.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 187 times.
File size: 113 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Title:How to choose loading arm for different loading medium
Keywords:bottom loading arm specification,breakaway couplings,bulk fuel loading
Summary:How to choose the type and material of the oil tanker loading armcan be
selected according to the characteristics of oil or other chemical medium.
Body:Oil loading and unloading loading arm selection principles:
1. Select the model by sketch (see selection example for selection method).
2. Fill the design conditions according to the design condition table of the loading
3. Select the appropriate attachment.
4. Select the appropriate pipe type, length C (specify whether the liquid loading
5. Medium temperature, density, pressure
6. Operating temperature, density, pressure
7. Design temperature, density, pressure
Petroleum, kerosene, diesel and other liquid chemical media can choose AL1403 top
loading and unloading arm unloading, liquefied petroleum gas, liquid ammonia, dimethyl
ether and other highly volatile chemical media should choose AL2543 bottom unloading
loading arm or AL1512 top unloading loading arm pipe, which needs according to the
scene and the tanker interface to the form of election, oil truck unloading loading arm also
car unloading loading arm and train unloading loading arm.
Title:Top Unloading arm working Principle