SpicyBlackBean Recipe tobehosted .pdf
Original filename: SpicyBlackBean-Recipe-tobehosted.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CC 2015.3 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF library 15.00, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/01/2017 at 16:14, from IP address 46.235.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 323 times.
File size: 57.8 MB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Spicy Black Bean & Roasted Garlic
Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook time: 1 hour 15 minutes
4 sweet potatoes (150g each), scrubbed clean
90g LowLow Grated Cheddar Cheese
10g LowLow Original Spread
1 small head of garlic
Juice of ½ a lime
400g can black beans
1 teaspoon cumin
3⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
25g coriander, chopped
Twice as nice!
1. Preheat oven to 200°C.
2. Cut off the very top of a head of garlic, to expose the cloves
a little. Wrap in tinfoil and place on a prepared baking sheet,
along with the sweet potatoes.
3. Roast for 45-60 minutes, depending on the size of the sweet
4. Allow to cool. Cut the sweet potatoes in half and scoop out the
insides, then place them in a bowl, leaving a thin layer of flesh
around the skin to keep their shape.
5. Squeeze the roasted garlic into the bowl, then add in lime juice,
cumin, smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, LowLow Original Spread
and half of the coriander. Mix until well combined, then stir in the
6. Put the sweet potato skins back on the baking tray and scoop in
the filling. Top with the LowLow Grated Cheddar Cheese and place
back in the oven for approximately 15 minutes.
7. Take out of the oven, top with the rest of the coriander...