VMS constitution#1 .pdf
Original filename: VMS-constitution#1.pdf
Author: Max Walder
This PDF 1.6 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 07/01/2017 at 15:43, from IP address 95.244.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 214 times.
File size: 222 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
VMS-constitution#1.pdf (PDF, 222 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
1) The dignity of all employees is inviolable
2) The welfare of the company and progress must be striven for in all
3) Physical and verbal violence of all kinds against all persons and their
possessions is prohibited.
4) Any company-related information must be immediately forwarded to
the supervisor (via Discord or ingame)
5) The company management will give out sector-specific tasks. It is the
duty of every employee to carry out at least one order per month to
receive the basic payment.
A. Whoever fulfills more tasks will receive a bonus as well as higher
B. A third of the income goes to the workers
C. New tasks will be announced in the Discord Server (or in the VMS
App, if we get that to work)
6) The company is divided into 6 sectors, the sector manager is in the
high council for lifetime.
7) As long as it is not threatened, the company is neutral and peaceful.
8) Any kind of theft or espionage results in immediate termination.
9) If the trading system, the funds of the company and prices on Alioth
allow it, the sector managers are paid with a DAC. The same applies to
all particularly active members.
10) Ten members of the High Council will become elected. They remain in
office for 3 months. The first elections will take place at 1.0AA (=one
month after launch).
11) All company-wide rules and laws are determined by the High Council.
Only individual sectors will be decided by the responsible sector heads
and the heads of the high council.
A. The two heads of the High Council have a single veto
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog