DEVRY ACCT 301 Week 6 Quiz .pdf
Original filename: DEVRY ACCT 301 Week 6 Quiz.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 17/01/2017 at 11:52, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 141 times.
File size: 224 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
DEVRY ACCT 301 Week 6 Quiz
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
ACCT 301 Week 6 Quiz
1. (TCO 9) Which one of the following stages of the management decision-making
process is properly sequenced?
2. (TCO 9) When is incremental analysis most useful?
3. (TCO 9) Which of the following will never be a relevant cost?
4. (TCO 9) A company is deciding whether or not to replace some old equipment
with new equipment. Which of the following is not considered in the incremental
5. (TCO 9) It costs Lannon Fields $14 of variable costs and $6 of allocated fixed costs
to produce an industrial trash can that sells for $30. A buyer in Mexico offers to
purchase 2,000 units at $18 each. Lannon has excess capacity and can handle the
additional production. What effect will acceptance of the offer have on net income?
6. (TCO 9) Wishnell Toys can make 1,000 toy robots with the following costs:
Direct Materials $70,000
Direct Labor 26,000
Variable Overhead 15,000
Fixed Overhead 15,000
The company can purchase the 1,000 robots externally for $120,000. The avoidable
fixed costs are $5,000 if the units are purchased externally. What is the cost savings
if the company makes the robots?
7. (TCO 9) All of the following are relevant to the sell or process-further decision,
except for __________
8. (TCO 8) Most of the capital budgeting methods use __________
9. (TCO 8) The capital budgeting decision depends in part on the __________
10. (TCO 8) The cash-payback technique __________
11. (TCO 8) All of the following statements about intangible benefits in capital
budgeting are correct, except that they __________
12. (TCO 8) The profitability index __________.
13. (TCO 8) Post audits of capital projects __________
14. (TCO 8) A company has a minimum required rate of return of 9% and is
considering investing in a project that costs $50,000 and is expected to generate cash
inflows of $20,000 at the end of each year for 3 years. The profitability index for this
project is __________
15. (TCO 8) Disadvantages of the annual rate of return method include all of the
following, except that __________