This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Resume Star by Qrayon. http://www.qrayon.com/home/ResumeStar/ / iPhone OS 10.3 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 25/01/2017 at 05:12, from IP address 66.215.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 212 times.
File size: 44.41 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
9766 Edenbrook Dr Riverside,CA 92503
(951) 666-1049 • firstname.lastname@example.org
● Experienced professional seeking to fill any positions you have available more interested in computer work,
Technical Support, Helpdesk,
● Trained in LOTO
● Trained using Fall protection and harness
● Boom lift driver
● Scissor lift driver
● Computer Repair
● Skilled in computer repair and computer troubleshooting. I have built my own computers up to system
requirements for typical gaming environments . Also have repaired multiple computer problems.
● Microsoft Office 2003 up to current Microsoft Office
● Microsoft Windows XP up to current Microsoft Windows 10
● Some knowledge of Mac
Jack Bruce Services
November 2011 - June 2012
● Learned the basics of HVAC trade
● Helped lead technician with installs.
● Built tool collection off weekly pay
August 2011 - March 2013
● Assisted owner with numerous installs from new custom homes to existing changeouts
● Learned how to braze and charge units
● Troubleshooted HVAC air handler, cool and condenser problems
Site Prep Tech
September 2015 - May 2016
● Installed Cell phone cell sites from the ground up.
● Upgraded power wires in existing cell sites for new upgrades.
● Helped troubleshoot cell site problems.
North American Crane Company
May 2016 - January 2017
● Assisted technicians on multiple jobs with full installations, repairs, and upgrades on Overhead Cranes.
● Performed Preventative maintenance
● Worked in shop created and prepared materials for cranes being built.
• Tom Day Jr
Owner of Portrait Homes (951) 520-8898 x114
• Merrill Depue
Supervisor of Uselman HVAC
• Joe Bugarski
Owner of CitrusHill Construction