ResumeSep2016 3 .pdf
Original filename: ResumeSep2016-3.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / LibreOffice 4.3, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/02/2017 at 17:24, from IP address 99.244.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 351 times.
File size: 28 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ResumeSep2016-3.pdf (PDF, 28 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
725 Vermouth Avenue, Unit 41
Mississauga, Ontario L5A 3X5
905-399-2933 / email@example.com
I am currently a third-year, full-time student of electrical engineering at Ryerson University. I am
eager to apply and develop my skills through new challenges. I am seeking opportunities in
applied sciences/engineering, especially in research and development. I have knowledge of
various programming languages and electronics design.
* Github with weather app for Android at https://github.com/jcr179?tab=repositories
* Languages known: Python, C, Java, Bash scripting, HCS12 microprocessor assembly
* Top 6% of users in number of problems solved on Project Euler
* Concept-level design of circuits and systems, interfacing with software/hardware
* Amplifier design, simulation and construction
B. Eng. Electrical Engineering
* CGPA: 4.05/4.33, Dean's list 2 years in a row
Hardware-based network traffic analyzer
* Researched signal theory and networking fundamentals
* Developed innovative and accurate method of physical-level analysis
Multi-stage BJT amplifier design
* Designed all three stages of a BJT amplifier circuit with hand analysis, simulated with Multisim
* Constructed circuit and confirmed its effectiveness using oscilloscopes and function generator
* Researched and developed hardware-based network traffic analyzer mentioned above
Certified Bell Sales Representative
The Source by Bell
Aug 2014-Jan 2015
* Developed comprehensive product knowledge base to best assist customers with purchases
* Regularly performed managerial duties such as participating in weekly meetings
* Trained staff in knowledge and practices of the workplace
Vice Executive of Electrical Team
Ryerson Solar Car Team
* Lead of design of car's battery system
* Coordinates other electrical team members to ensure all duties are complete
References are available upon request.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog