T&C Holi moo .pdf
Original filename: T&C Holi moo.pdf
Author: Sahil Khanna
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 06/02/2017 at 09:33, from IP address 47.30.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 138 times.
File size: 120 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
HOLI MOO FESTIVAL
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) This MOO PASS is only the receipt of payment for the festival entry. An E-Ticket will be
mailed to you. Kindly carry a print-out of the E-Ticket to the festival.
2) A duplicate Moo Pass will not be issued if lost or stolen.
3) Each Moo Pass, this particular MOO COUPLE PASS entitles you to an E-Ticket which is valid
to ADMIT TWO.
4) Outside food and beverages will not be allowed.
5) Organizers will not be responsible for any loss/damage during the event.
6) Any disputes to be settled under Delhi Jurisdiction courts only.
7) Any person entering the event by way of purchasing this Moo Pass hereby grants organizer
the right to use in perpetuity, any/or any part of recording of any tape made of holder's
appearance on any channel for broadcast in any or and all media globally and for advertising,
publicity and promoting relating hereto.
8) The organizers reserve the right, without refund or the other recourse, to refuse including,
if necessary, ejecting the Pass holder from the venue after they have entered the venue.
9) Security procedures, including frisking and checking, remain the right of the management.
10) Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substance including outside food will
not be permitted inside the events.
11) By purchasing this Pass, the purchasers agree to all terms and conditions.
12) It is a private festival. Rights of admission reserved.
12) Please carry your photo ID to the event for the purpose of age verification and ID