T&C Holi moo .pdf
Original filename: T&C Holi moo.pdf
Author: Sahil Khanna
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/02/2017 at 12:37, from IP address 171.50.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 231 times.
File size: 122 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
T&C Holi moo.pdf (PDF, 122 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
HOLI MOO FESTIVAL
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1) This MOO PASS is only the receipt of payment for the festival entry. An E-Ticket will be mailed to you. Kindly
carry a print-out of the E-Ticket to the festival.
2) A duplicate Moo Pass will not be issued if lost or stolen.
3) Each Moo Pass, this particular MOO COUPLE PASS entitles you to an E-Ticket which is valid to ADMIT TWO.
4) Outside food and beverages will not be allowed.
5) Organizers will not be responsible for any loss/damage during the event.
6) Any disputes to be settled under Delhi Jurisdiction courts only.
7) Any person entering the event by way of purchasing this Moo Pass hereby grants organizer the right to use in
perpetuity, any/or any part of recording of any tape made of holder's appearance on any channel for broadcast
in any or and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promoting relating hereto.
8) The organizers reserve the right, without refund or the other recourse, to refuse including, if necessary,
ejecting the Pass holder from the venue after they have entered the venue.
9) Security procedures, including frisking and checking, remain the right of the management.
10) Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and banned substance including outside food will not be permitted
inside the events.
11) By purchasing this Pass, the purchasers agree to all terms and conditions.
12) It is a private festival. Rights of admission reserved.
13) Please carry your photo ID to the event for the purpose of age verification and ID validation.
14) The organizers are liable for a refund of only 50% in case of event cancellation, national/state mourning
postponement, curtailment, relocation or abandonment of the event for reasons beyond the control of the
event organizer or instructions from government bodies. Some of these reasons might include severe adverse
weather (hurricanes, tornados, severe winter storms, etc.), venue unavailability (fires, floods, power outages,
etc.), threats or acts of terrorism and communicable disease outbreaks or events of force majeure
15) Purchasing this ticket automatically binds the ticket holder/attendee with the organizer in agreement of the
terms and conditions set by the organizer
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog