Gill Gurpreet .pdf
Original filename: Gill_Gurpreet.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by LaTeX with hyperref package / XeTeX 0.99992, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 10/02/2017 at 05:06, from IP address 65.94.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 200 times.
File size: 41 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ca.linkedin.com/in/gurpreetgill | github.com/gurpreetg
email@example.com | 647-608-6751
SONY | SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
C# • C++ • C • VB.NET
HTML/CSS • MySQL
Ember.js • Mustache.js • Node.js
Express • JQuery • ASP.NET
Bootstrap • Selenium
Git • Sublime Text • Visual Studio
Team Foundation Version Control
SQL Server Management Studio
Sept 2016 – Dec 2016 | Waterloo, ON
• Implemented various PlayStation Vue features in addition to ﬁxing any
existing defects using Node.js and Ember.js in an Agile enviornment.
• Created selenium test infrastructure to register and validate user visible
error events to get better error insights.
• Updated the existing testing script to give better insights between
SCOTIABANK | SOFTWARE ANALYST
Jan 2016 – Apr 2016 | Toronto, ON
• Modiﬁed and developed web based applications to be used by the real
estate department of Scotiabank .
• Created an automated application to generate quarterly leasing reports
for Scotiabank’s properties all over the globe.
• Improved the run-time efﬁciency of an existing application by 96% in
terms of how much time it took to execute.
UNIVERSITY OF WATERLOO
Bachelor of Computer Science w/
Software Engineering Option
Expected 2019 | Waterloo, ON
MWGA - CHROME EXTENSION | Personal
Jan 2017 - Present
• Created a chrome extension to enhance the UX of University of
Waterloo’s job posting platform called WaterlooWorks.
• Object-Oriented Software Development
Integrated Glassdoor API and implemented helpful features such as a
• Logic and Computation
popup modal job summary using JQuery, Mustache.js and Bootstrap.
• Foundation of Sequential Programs
• Data Structures and Data Management
• Operating Systems (in progress)
• Introduction to Database
Management (in progress)
ARDUINO UNO | Personal
UWATERLOO MONOPOLY | School-Work
Dec 2015 – Dec 2015
• Implemented a command-line interactive version of Monopoly with my
teammate using C++.
• Used factory and observer patterns along with UML diagram to design &
plan the project. It was the ﬁnal CS Project which received an A+ grade.
• Learning new frameworks and tools
Nov 2016 – Present
• Experimenting with Arduino Uno programs to enhance my skillset.
• On going project to control room lights using with Arduino Uno.
IF-ME | Open-Source
Jun 2015 – Jul 2015
• If-me is an online community for anyone with mental health issues.
• Improved the UI using JQuery. In addition, reﬁned UX by working with a
teammate to integrate JQuery user interface.
MANDELBROT SET | Personal
Jul 2014 – Dec 2014
• Implemented MandelBrot Set algorithm in C# to display the fractal as a
• In addition, added 4 new colouring methods based on the unique