ChristinaHZieglerResume.docx (2) .pdf
Original filename: ChristinaHZieglerResume.docx (2).pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 23/02/2017 at 17:17, from IP address 50.140.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 420 times.
File size: 466 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Christina H Ziegler
Wilmette, IL, 60091| firstname.lastname@example.org| 847-525-4956
Skilled and solutions-oriented professional with relevant hands-on experience designing and developing webbased applications including ecommerce websites. Expertise in developing front end user interface using HTML,
writing stored procedures using SQL Server 2014.
Angular JS, SQL, Bootstrap UI, HTTP Server, Agile Development
SQL Server 2014
Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server Management Studios, Google
Developer Tools, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Adobe
Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Inkscape
Experienced in using R.
Experienced in using Python and various modules, including Numpy, Matplotlib, and Scipy.
Experienced in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Powerpoint
Experienced in Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems.
Experienced in performing statistical analyses.
Comfortable with databases and data cleaning.
CAREER MILESTONES & ACHIEVEMENTS
CODING TEMPLE - CHICAGO, IL
● Designed the wireframe of the website to map out the HTML5 design
● Enhanced the page layout by implementing CSS3 techniques to the applications
● Created required tables and procedures in SQL Server
December 2016 to
MS SQL development, designed a normalized relational database using SQL Server Express
Utilized web technologies, web development and server side components
writing product reviews
Implemented HTML and CSS to enhance design and display content.
Created Unit Tests for web application
Used Angular JS to implement custom filters on an e-commerce site
Led team on creating interactive Python game
REE LAB AT FIELD MUSEUM, CHICAGO, IL
● Played major role in developing Python module “Ivy”, a bioinformatics tool for visualizing and analyzing
Implemented methods for performing statistical analyses on evolutionary trees, including a hidden Markov
model for the evolution of a two-state character.
Tested validity of statistical methods using simulations.
Wrote Python code to perform Bayesian analysis using PyMC.
Wrote Python code for flexible visualization of evolutionary trees using the Python module Matplotlib.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
Igic Evolution/Botany Lab at UIC, Chicago, IL
June 2012 – July 2015
• Worked on independent project on the correlation between pollen size and style length in the Nightshade family.
• Used R to clean and prepare data from database to use in analyses.
• Performed Bayesian statistical analyses on plant floral trait data using R.
• Wrote code for digitizing index of scientific names of Cacti from text format to a statistically useful digital table.
Botanical Society of America Conference 2013
• Presented poster on the relationship between pollen grain size and style length in the Pepper family, making note
of patterns in breeding systems and in polyploidy.
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA – BERKELEY, 2014. INTEGRATIVE BIOLOGY MAJOR.
HONOR ROLL AT UC BERKELEY FOR 8 SEMESTERS
DEAN’S LIST AT UC BERKELEY FOR FALL 2011, FALL 2013, AND SPRING 2014
Page 2 | 2