DEVRY COMP 122 Lab 1 Lab Report and Source Code .pdf
Original filename: DEVRY COMP 122 Lab 1 Lab Report and Source Code.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/02/2017 at 10:59, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 110 times.
File size: 97 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
DEVRY COMP 122 Lab 1 Lab Report and
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
COMP 122 Week 1 iLab - Part 1
Follow the instructions in COMP 122_W1_iLab_Part1_instructions.docx.
COMP 122 Week 1 iLab - Part 2
Complete the following two programs:
Programming Problem 1
John wants to know the values of the area and perimeter of a rectangle. John can take
measurements of the length and width of the rectangle in inches. John's
measurements are expected to be accurate to within 0.1 inch.
1. Identify the inputs and outputs of the problem.
2. Identify the processing needed to convert the inputs to the outputs.
3. Design an algorithm in pseudo code to solve the problem. Make sure to include
steps to get each input and to report each output.
4. Identify two test cases, one using whole number values, and one using decimal number values. For each of the two test case s
show what inputs you will use and what your expected outputs should be.
5. Write the program to implement your algorithm. Test your program using your
test cases. Did your program produce the values predicted in your test cases?