Jumping System Guide .pdf
Original filename: Jumping System Guide.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 01/03/2017 at 18:01, from IP address 79.112.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 237 times.
File size: 437 KB (4 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Jumping System Guide.pdf (PDF, 437 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Jumping System Guide
Create a new account.
Log in to the game to create a character, then close your game client.
Go back to your accout on website, click on member.
Click on “Jump System”
5- Select your created character then click on “Goto Jump Now!” to finish.
PS: If you are a slayer, you should choose a class
6- Log in to your account now.
7- Click on Shopping basket to get the Jumping System rewards
-your character will automatically jump to Nut Class 1 (level 201 with 99.99% exp to level 202)
-you will receive a full Osiris class gear to help you level up (30 days limited).
-you will receive all rare skills up to level 181 for free.
- New teleportation method.
- 3 Chaotic Stone (13x experience for 1 hour)
- 3 Seven Fold (7x experience for 1 hour)
- Ordinis Vapor Red (2x experience and Rank experience for 24 hours)
- 9 Elixir Scrolls
- 5 Miracle Epistles (Gives you access to Tiffauges 2F)
- 10 Forbidden Bloods (Gives you access to Dracula Castle or Lacoste Dungeon)
- 2 Zentis Keys (Gives you access to Zentis Dungeon)
- Max Fodder (pet’s food for 30 days)
- Sandglass of Pet EXP treble-15 (15 days of 3x experience for pet)
PS: in order to learn some JC skills, you will have to learn the no JC skills first and make sure you add
the appropriate attribute points. (For slayers, you can learn them through the Helper NPC at Perona
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog