UOP COM 295 Week 4 Knowledge Check .pdf
Original filename: UOP COM 295 Week 4 Knowledge Check.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/03/2017 at 09:13, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 174 times.
File size: 305 KB (4 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
UOP COM 295 Week 4 Knowledge Check
To purchase this material click below link
1. In which scenario would you use a flowchart as a visual element?
2. What is the best placement for a visual item in a document?
3. Which is a type of bar chart used to identify positive and negative values?
4. Adela needs to create a visual that will depict a complex process consisting of
decision points. Which is the best option for her?
5. What should you do when creating a presentation that incorporates visuals?
6. Which element of a visual will help you identify its content and aim?
7. Identify the activity that is part of the first step in the three-step process of
preparing an oral or online presentation.
8. Which of the following is a good seating arrangement for conducting breakout
9. Hachiro is preparing a presentation that provides an overview of his company and
its products. The company only produces environmentally friendly products and is
involved in research to generate more green ideas. Hachiro wants to grab his
audience’s interest right from the beginning of his presentation. What can he do to
10. Mal is creating a presentation on his company’s brand strategy. Midway through
the presentation, he wants to move to a website that contains product reviews.
Which of the following should he use to move directly from the presentation to the
11. Salvatore’s professor tells him to include functional rather than decorative
artwork in his presentation. What can Salvatore do to achieve this?
12. What is the purpose of moving blueprints?
For more classes visit