UOP ECO 370 Week 2 Individual Assignment .pdf
Original filename: UOP ECO 370 Week 2 Individual Assignment.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/03/2017 at 09:32, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 621 times.
File size: 310 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ECO 370 Week 2 Individual Assignment Impact Classification
Environmental Impact Assessment and Economic Impact
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
Resources: Final Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement for
Geothermal Leasing in the Western United States from the Bureau of
Land Management’s website, Ch. 5 & 6 of the text, and this week’s
Choose one of the following chapters of the Final Programmatic
Environmental Impact Statement for Geothermal Leasing in the Western
• Chapter 11: Tongass National Forest/Anchorage District Leases in
• Chapter 12: El Centro Field Office Leases in Southern California
• Chapter 13: Modoc National Forest/Surprise Field Office Leases in
• Chapter 14: Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest/Battle Mountain
• Chapter 15: Mount Hood National Forest/Prineville Field Office
• Chapter 16: Willamette National Forest/Salem District Leases in
• Chapter 17: Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forest/Spokane
Read your chosen chapter and review the Executive Summary of the
Final Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement for Geothermal
Research the economic and environmental impacts of geothermal
Summarize the environmental and economic impacts of the leases
evaluated in your chosen chapter with a 1,050- to 1,750-word report.
This report must communicate the environmental and economic impacts
of the proposed geothermal leases to local stakeholders and to members
of the American public. Identify the community members who will be
most affected by each environmental or economic impact. Include the
• Briefly introduce your chosen chapter and the proposed geothermal
• Categorize the environmental impacts of the proposed actions:
o What environmental impacts are significant? What environmental
o What environmental impacts are short-term? What environmental
o Is each environmental impact a positive impact or a negative impact?
Categorize the economic impacts of the proposed actions:
o What economic impacts are significant? What economic impacts are
o What economic impacts are short-term? What economic impacts are
o Identify whether each economic impact is a positive impact or an
Write a conclusion that summarizes the economic and environmental
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.
For more classes visit