sheet 1 2017 .pdf
Original filename: sheet-1-2017.pdf
Author: Hp 1256
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 04/03/2017 at 15:16, from IP address 41.238.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 227 times.
File size: 246 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Software Development and Professional Practice (SD)
1. Write a program in which accept two inputs as parameters from the user and
returns four output value as add, subtract, multiplication and division. You
have to used : Method, out, ref, parse, convert, string.format and place
holders with writeline.
2 .A. Write a program in which pass two number as command line argument and
displays the multiplication of both number and Compile and run it externally.
Hints (FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING STEPS)
1. Create a New console application and name it commandline then write your code.
2. Open visual studio command prompt and set current path of your program(right click on
project, select "Open command line" )
3. Compile it as csc program.cs
4. Now execute program as program3 4
B. You pass command line arguments to the program when it’s been invoked
from the command line. But how did you do it from Visual Studio?
2. Write a menu-driven Console application for a simple calculator