Benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting .pdf
Original filename: Benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by convertonlinefree.com, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 07/03/2017 at 14:28, from IP address 182.76.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 153 times.
File size: 179 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Benefits of QuickBooks Enterprise Hosting
For years, QuickBooks has changed a lot and now the most latest version called QuickBooks
Enterprise solution is a sophisticated one. It has advanced features that make it highly useful
even for non-accountants. The features in this version are otherwise not available with any other
QuickBooks version. Due to its advanced features, more than 90% customers recommend
QuickBooks Enterprise Solution to other.
To help you know more, here are some features of the latest version described
• It is suitable to be used by large-scale organizations with at least 30 employees at a workplace.
• It is designed with a purpose to make it understandable by the existing users of QuickBooks. It
is mostly rooted to local desktop without any add-ons and has no or less automation.
• The user can work on two files simultaneously. Also, the application facilitates improved task
efficiency while minimizing time.
• For the users who take advantage of the software on a local channel or on the servers, this is the
best solution that comes with in-built features.
• This is enriched with more customized item fields and name fields.
• This comes with a powerful tool called advanced reporting as compared to pro and premier
• It grows with your business as it is designed in such a way only. You can grow it further with
15 to 30 users’ configuration.
• In this, the user will find a set of permissions that provide capabilities to restrict the users to
access more reports.
• You can get the most out of it by customizing the software as per your needs.
So, simply embrace benefits of QuickBooks enterprise as it makes managing business easy
using just a few clicks.
Benefits of QuickBooks Pro Hosting
1. Money Management
QuickBooks Pro comes with features that are tailored to assist small businesses in their money
management. It also allow the users to enter the payment information and due dates for all the
recurring bills. Users can print checks directly from QuickBooks as the bills are due. In addition,
users of QuickBooks Pro can also link their bank accounts to their program.
2. Expense Billing
The professionals often rack up a variety of expenses that are later billed to the clients. These can
be small purchases – for example meals and mileage, or the large expenditures – for example,
extended international traveling. Besides the size or type of the expense, QuickBooks Pro also
maintains a feature that allows the users to record each one of them.
3. Sales Invoicing
QuickBooks Pro allows the users to track sales and it automatically creates receipts and invoices
easily. Invoices can be sent electronically to the customers via email. By this, the customers can
be billed individually or in the large batches as well.
QuickBooks Pro users can create a variety of financial reports including yearly income, trends,
expense, and forecasting documents. In addition to that, each report can be exported into
Microsoft Excel format and can be sent electronically via email.
QuickBooks Pro is designed to be a user friendly software. A ‘new user setup’ feature provides
the users with a virtual orientation process. Additionally, most of the program’s features can be
activated with just clicking button. However, with QuickBooks Pro hosting service, it becomes
more convenient, functional, and efficient.