DEVRY CARD 405 Week 6 DQ Responding .pdf
Original filename: DEVRY CARD 405 Week 6 DQ Responding.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 07/03/2017 at 04:19, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 121 times.
File size: 300 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
DEVRY CARD 405 Week 6 DQ Responding to
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
CARD 405 Week 6 DQ Responding to Interview Questions
Once you have a resumé that gets noticed by employers, the next step in securing the
job that you want is to interview successfully. The key to interviewing successfully is
your ability to respond appropriately and well to the questions asked during the
interview. Pick three questions from the following list (Martucci Lamarre, 2006, p.
121) and tell us how you would respond to them.
• Tell me something about yourself.
• Why should I hire you?
• What are your strengths?
• What are your weaknesses?
• Why are you applying for this position?
• How are you qualified for this position?
• Why are you interested in working for our firm?
• What can you contribute to this company?
• What are your short-term goals?
• What are your long-term goals?