Cleaning manual .pdf
Original filename: Cleaning manual.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 08/03/2017 at 17:29, from IP address 93.239.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 332 times.
File size: 380 KB (5 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Cleaning manual.pdf (PDF, 380 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
• This conveyor belt is completely rust-free.
All metal parts are high-grade stainless steel.
• All covers are removeable without any tools.
• Pull out the drawer and empty it
• Remove the front-cover it is mounted with knurled head
• Pull the locating pin up and swing the whole hopper to the
• If needed remove additional covers by loosening the
particular knurled head screws.
2. Conveyor belt
• The conveyor belt can be replaced with a clean one:
- In the system control choose “position conveyor belt”.
- Loosen the belt tensioner and open the wire hook.
- Attach the clean conveyor belt to the one in the
- Push “position conveyor belt” again and the clean
conveyor belt will be pulled through.
- Open the wire hook again and take away the used
conveyor belt. It can now be cleaned ideally without any
- Fasten the belt tensioner.
• If it isn’t necessary to replace the conveyor belt:
- All upper covers can be removed by loosening the
knurled head screws.
- The lower side cover is attached to the machine on the
one side with hinges and on the other side with quick
release clamps. It can be swung to the side.
3. Homogenising screw
• To clean the homgenising screw remove the front cover.
• If needed the spiral can be withdrawn:
Push the fixing clamps aside and pull the front ring.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog