Photo Upload Job Aid .pdf
Original filename: Photo Upload Job Aid.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by PDFium, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/03/2017 at 20:16, from IP address 206.71.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 327 times.
File size: 279 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Photo Upload Job Aid.pdf (PDF, 279 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Agent Photo Upload
Agency Marketing allows you to maintain your consistent brand identity across multiple platforms by providing
one centralized location to upload and manage your professional photo. Photos uploaded through the Agency
Marketing platform flow to many downstream applications including:
Agency Marketing, Omni and free Corporate Campaign direct mail
RR Donnelley business cards
SiMS ePrint and email
Agent website (starting 05/14/16)
1. From the Agency Marketing top menu, navigate to
Administration > Manage Agent Profile:
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and
select Update Profile:
3. Click on Select to browse your computer and
choose a photo that meets the Photo Guidelines:
4. Once your photo has been uploaded, click Submit for Approval:
5. Photos will be reviewed for compliance and either approved or returned with comments. Within two
business days of submittal, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org letting
you know the status of your profile. If you receive a “Changes Required” email, make sure to read the
Reviewer Comments in the body of the email before resubmitting.
You can also check the status of your profile at any
time at the top right of the Agent Profile page.
PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL
Agent Photo Requirements:
1. Agent only - No agency staff, family members, pets or customers
2. Professional attire or Farmers-logo wear; No uniforms (police, military, etc.)
3. Light solid color or uniform background - White, light blue or gray is recommended. Attire and
the background should be different colors as photos may be gray scaled to accommodate media
supporting both color and black and white. Please avoid outdoor shots and dark backgrounds as
this has been found as a distraction from an agent’s face.
4. Head and shoulders crop - Hands out of sight, with the agent in the center of the image
5. Professional, clear, in focus image - Not blurry or pixelated; no “selfies”
6. Minimum size of 375x450 pixels (To use photos on Ad Builder, min. size is 1239x1692 pixels) To determine size, right click on image > select “Properties” > click on the “Details” tab > scroll
down to Dimensions
7. Portrait layout
Does not meet requirements:
PROPRIETARY AND CONFIDENTIAL
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog