ACCT 434 Week 1 Quiz Activity Based Costing .pdf
Original filename: ACCT 434 Week 1 Quiz Activity Based Costing.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 10/03/2017 at 06:50, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 172 times.
File size: 182 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ACCT 434 Week 1 Quiz Activity Based
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1. Question : (TCO 1) The average cost data are for In-Sync Fixtures Company's (a
retailer) only two product lines, Marblette and Italian Marble.
Marblette Italian Marble
Purchase volume 20,000 1,000
Purchase cost per unit $50 $250
Shipments received 12 12
Hours used per shipment * 5 3
* These data were accumulated after a careful activity analysis.
Currently, In-Sync Fixtures uses a traditional costing system with indirect costs allocated
using purchased cost of goods as a basis. In-Sync Fixtures is considering refining the
allocation of its receiving costs of $40,000. It realizes that the Italian Marble is heavier and
requires more care than the Marblette but that the Marblette comes in larger volume.
Which statement can be made using the results of the activity analysis performed by InSync Fixtures?
2. Question : (TCO 1) The allocation of indirect costs in an activity-based costing system
3. Question : (TCO 1) Evaluating customer reaction of the trade-off of giving up some
features of a product for a lower price would best fit which category of management
decisions under activity-based management?
4. Question : (TCO 1) A company produces three products; if one product is overcosted
5. Question : (TCO 1) To set realistic selling prices
6. Question : (TCO 1) Different products consume different proportions of manufacturing
overhead costs because of differences in all of the following EXCEPT
7. Question : (TCO 1) A well-designed, activity-based cost system helps managers make
better decisions because information derived from an ABC analysis
8. Question : (TCO 1) Companies use ABC system information to
9. Question : (TCO 1) For service organizations that bill customers at a predetermined
average rate, activity-based cost systems can help to
10. Question : (TCO 1) Danielle Company produces a special spray nozzle. The budgeted
indirect total cost of inserting the spray nozzle is $180,000. The budgeted number of nozzles
to be inserted is 60,000. What is the budgeted indirect cost allocation rate for this activity?
For more classes visit