UOP ACCT 567 Week 4 Problems 7 .pdf
Original filename: UOP ACCT 567 Week 4 Problems 7.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 10/03/2017 at 06:55, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 86 times.
File size: 335 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
UOP ACCT 567 Week 4 Problems 7-3 and 7-8
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
During the fiscal year ended September 30, 2011, the following transactions (summarized)
1. Employees were paid $290,000 wages in cash; additional wages of $43,500 were withheld
for federal income and social security taxes. The employer’s share of social security taxes
amounted to $23,375.
2. Cash remitted to the federal government during the year for withholding taxes and
social security taxes amounted to $65,500.
3. Utility bills received from the Town of Fredericksburg’s Utility Fund during the year
amounted to $23,500.
4. Office expenses paid in cash during the year amounted to $10,500.
5. Service supplies purchased on account during the year totaled $157,500.
6. Parts and supplies used during the year totaled $152,300 (at cost).
7. Charges to departments during the fiscal year were as follows:
For more classes visit