ASH SOC 203 Week 1 Quiz .pdf
Original filename: ASH SOC 203 Week 1 Quiz.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/03/2017 at 04:34, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 129 times.
File size: 306 KB (4 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ASH SOC 203 Week 1 Quiz
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
1. Who was disproportionately affected by the U.S. housing crisis?
2. The U.S. Census is an example of a qualitative method of analysis.
3. Which of the following is NOT a method of qualitative analysis?
4. ALL BUT ONE of the following developed nations has more upward
mobility than the United States:
According to the text, the difference between individual
__________________ and a social problem depends on the societal condition
reflected by the issue.
6. In an attempt to completely understand a social problem, which
theory might be best applied?
The Marxist Conflict Perspective
Weber’s Conflict Perspective
The Functionalist Perspective
A combination of theories should be applied.
7. Which type of interaction defines other groups as morally or
Trading power for patronage
8. What type of consumption reflects economic inequality and
contributes to social inequity?
9. The symbolic meaning of gestures is culturally relative.
10. What allows us to distinguish a societal problem from an individual
The sociological lens
The sociological imagination
Public issues debates
For more classes visit