ASH SOC 203 Week 5 Final Paper .pdf
Original filename: ASH SOC 203 Week 5 Final Paper.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/03/2017 at 04:35, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 155 times.
File size: 304 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
ASH SOC 203 Week 5 Final Paper
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
Focus of the Final Paper
Select a social problem to define, describe the scope and consequences
of the problem, and assess society’s responses to the problem (including
public policies and other less formal responses). Papers should also
present a clearly reasoned alternative that is supported by scholarly
While the following example can be modified to suit your needs, using
this outline as a guide will likely result in a high quality final paper:
3. What is the social problem?
4. Why does this problem qualify as a “social problem”?
5. What are the individual and social implications of this problem?
Discussion of implications should be supported by accurate research
6. What do the experts say about the problem?
7. What have we, as a society, done about this problem? Again, consider
public policies and other, less formal responses.
8. How is this working?
9. Describe an alternative.
10. Discuss why the alternative is, or can be, an effective response to the
problem. Remember to consider negative consequences of the
11. Conclude with reflections and thoughts about your chosen social
problem. This is a good place to include personal opinions, assuming you
wish to share them in a research paper.
For more classes visit