ASH COM 100 Week 3 Individual .pdf
Original filename: ASH COM 100 Week 3 Individual.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/03/2017 at 10:03, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 108 times.
File size: 350 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
COM 100 Week 3 Individual Small Team
and Group Paper
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
Recall a small team or group you have been a part of.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper about your experience. Include the following:
• Provide a brief description of the team or group. How many members did it
include? What was its purpose?
• Describe the behaviors the team or group exhibited as it went through each
stage of development.
• Describe a problem the team or group encountered. What steps were taken to
address and solve the problem? Was the team or group able to generate a
successful solution? Why or why not?
• Discuss the influence that leadership--or the lack of leadership--had on the
team's or group's ability to solve the problem. What style of leadership did the
leader exhibit? What problem-solving steps were taken to resolve the situation?
What steps would have produced better results?
• Explain whether the team or group was effective. Support your position by
discussing goals, roles, ground rules, norms, and characteristics your team or
group displayed. How did these characteristics affect the team's or group's
ability to accomplish its purpose and solve the problem it encountered?
• Analyze how communication contributed to cohesiveness. Identify and
address how diversity or technology affected the team or group members'
ability to communicate with one another to reach a resolution.
• Explain your thoughts on how goals, roles, ground rules, and norms help
determine effectiveness. How did these characteristics affect the team's or
group's ability to accomplish its purpose and solve the problem?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
For more classes visit