Smart Live Senior Event Producer May 2017 .pdf
Original filename: Smart Live Senior Event Producer May 2017.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 23/03/2017 at 16:42, from IP address 109.69.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 258 times.
File size: 213 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Smart Live Senior Event Producer May 2017.pdf (PDF, 213 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Job Description: Senior Event Producer, Smart Live
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 depending on experience
Start Date: May 2017
Holiday Allowance: 22 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas
Location: Covent Garden Office
About The Company:
Smart Live: We create unforgettable experiences for corporations, brands, and private clients. We are
passionate about the power of live events and committed to getting to know our clients in order to
design and deliver unique experiences. We combine a culture of research and development with a
dynamic and talented team – generating fresh ideas that are executed seamlessly. Expertise include:
conferences, away days, teambuilding, brand experiences, parties, away days, incentives, exhibitions,
product launches and international events.
Parent Company: The Smart Group is a dynamic collection of hospitality, catering and event
management businesses with over 20 years’ experience; founded and led by our CEO, Greg Lawson.
Purpose of the Role:
Working as a key team member within the growing Smart Live team to develop and implement large
scale events for corporate clients, including conferences, incentives, awards dinners, and parties.
- Delivery of large scale events.
- Account management of new and existing clients.
- Produce tender documents and lead client presentations.
- Design and development of creative event concepts from mood boarding, to visuals,
proposals, and event budgets.
- Working with in-house design and marketing teams to produce concepts and artwork.
- Management of event budgets in line with profit margins set by Directors.
- Coordination and management of event logistics both onsite and pre event producing relevant
schedules and event documentation, ensuring KPIs are met.
- Pre event research for products and suppliers, and management of ongoing supplier
- Management of staff and suppliers onsite.
- Input and support with event marketing mechanisms, and creative event sales tools.
- In-house support to Smart Group’s other businesses.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years agency experience.
- Proven track record of delivering a variety of large events.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with demanding clients, and the
confidence to lead client meetings.
- The ability to imagine and develop creative concepts, turning them into workable concepts.
- Previous experience of managing detailed event budgets independently.
- Experience of working independently and managing your own time.
Must be passionate about the events industry and keen to build networking opportunities.
Proficient in Microsoft office including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
CAD skills desirable but not essential.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog