AndreyOrlovResume (1) .pdf
Original filename: AndreyOrlovResume (1).pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m59, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/03/2017 at 20:37, from IP address 108.219.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 291 times.
File size: 77 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
AndreyOrlovResume (1).pdf (PDF, 77 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Los Angeles, California
I am an individual who embraces challenges and who loves to continually learn.
I am adept at dealing with adversity and performing under pressure .
Software Developer (Contract), 2/1/2017 - Present
City Of Los Angeles Department Of Housing - Los Angeles, CA
● Redesign and merged several legacy databases into a single SQL database.
● Develop a web-based application for efficient data upload, manipulation and querying.
Front-End Web Developer (Contract), 11/15/2016 - 1/15/2017
Evict Ya LLC, Pasadena, CA
● Developed front-end interface from wireframes.
● Tested user experience.
● UCLA Full Stack Development Program, 2017
○ 24 week immersive full stack program, with project oriented curriculum
○ Technologies implemented and trained in:
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Material Design, Handlebars JS, EJS templates
- NodeJs, Express, Firebase, MongoDB/ Mongoose, MySQL/ Sequelize
Bachelor’s of Science: Business Administration and Marketing, Warner Pacific College, 2012
Previous to a career in web development I played professional basketball internationally, teaching myself
programming on my spare time. Upon retiring from basketball I started working as an elementary school
teacher and focused further on learning programming. I have ample experience dealing with adversity,
working under pressure, individual, team and project management, team leadership , resolving conflicts in
a team environment, and managing egos. I can quickly adapt to and perform in new environment.
Professional basketball player, 2012 - 2016
K-5 teacher, 2016 - 2017
Freelance basketball skills coach/trainer 2012- present
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog