English 420 Resume and Letter .pdf
Original filename: English 420 Resume and Letter.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - English 420 Resume and Letter.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.12.1 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 28/03/2017 at 06:43, from IP address 64.106.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 358 times.
File size: 45 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
English 420 Resume and Letter.pdf (PDF, 45 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Dear Mr. Koenes,
As a student of business who has long loved the country of Austria and the German language, I
was immediately struck by the relevance of Iventa’s need for a Sales Account Manager as I was
browsing international job applications. I have long desired to use my knowledge of the
German language, coupled with my passion for connecting with people, to work in a new
country while utilizing my degree.
I currently hold the position of “Business Development Specialist” at a commercial landscape
firm in Albuquerque, New Mexico. My role often boils down to relationship maintenance, as I
am often the coordinator between the firm and the customer. Connecting with other people
and helping them realize their goals and become passionate about new products and services is
one of my life’s great joys, and I see an excellent avenue for bringing this same level of
commitment to Iventa.
As a young man, travelling is a joy in my life, and not a hindrance. Beginning a career that
requires travel is something I have longed for, and I am ready and willing to learn what such a
job will require. I seek out new challenges in my work, and am never satisfied with meeting the
status quo. Holding the Sales Account Manager position is, I feel, the perfect new challenge for
my professional life, and an opportunity to persevere and make a difference in a new company
I have attached my resume below, and am happy to answer any questions you may have. I look
forward to hearing from you, and hope it may be the beginning of a long and profitable
relationship for us both.
931 Buena Vista Dr. SE Apt. D104 • Albuquerque, NM 87106 •
(505) 933-3683 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Strong ability to quickly succeed in new situations.
Able to rapidly synthesize information and make intelligent, thoughtful decisions.
Driven to seek out new challenges and grow through them.
Fluent in German and English, with excellent written skills.
Heads Up Landscaping Contractors, Albuquerque NM ......................................... 2016-Present
Business Development Intern
• Worked with residential and commercial customers to create customized contracts.
• Utilized cold calling, door-to-door sales, and email marketing to expand business.
• Created Excel spreadsheets and formulas to track and manage external accounts.
• Built media presentations, educational slideshows, and company videos.
Starbucks Coffee, Albuquerque NM ...................................................................... 2015-2016
• Eagerly adapted to fast-paced requirements and new computer systems.
• Made connections with customers by learning their names, interests, and orders.
University of New Mexico, Albuquerque NM ....................................................... 2014-2016
• Built community within residence halls by engaging directly with residents.
• Held a campus security authority position, focused on upholding social justice.
• Encouraged diversity through a variety of educational, self-planned programs.
• Mentored undergraduate students and acted as a campus resource.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
McKee Wallwork + Company – 2017 Boot Camp Graduate
• Gained advertising agency experience by helping create a crowd-funding campaign.
• Grew in knowledge of public relations, campaign management, and media assembly.
• Expanded ability to work in a fast-paced, teamwork driven environment.
University of New Mexico, Anderson School of Management – Second Semester Senior
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management in progress.
Minor in Professional Writing in progress.
Cumulative GPA: 3.86
Expected Graduation Date: May 2017
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog