Original filename: Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe Illustrator CC 2015 (Macintosh) / Adobe PDF library 15.00, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 29/03/2017 at 03:20, from IP address 67.189.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 195 times.
File size: 870 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
860 391 3036
- Emmanuel College
Major: Graphic Design
Graduation: May 2016
- Graphic Designer, Flyers Unlimited, Woburn MA (May 2016 - Present)
Color separate and prepare files for screen print and large scale production such as
flags, banners, and large format signs. Design business cards, flyers, postcards, and
other various advertising elements. Discuss content and theme within a design with the client.
- Freelance work for various Clients (May 2016 - Present)
The Travel Curriculum - Design the logo, website, t-shirts, and presentation materials.
Shoreline FC - Design advertisement materials such as posters, flyers, and brochures.
Wedding and baby shower photography
- Internship, Small Planet Institute, Cambridge MA (September 2015 - May 2016)
Design website elements such as banners, graphs, and title images. Design info graphs,
fact sheets, business cards, a 62 page field guide as well as any other design needs.
- Graphic Design Club (2015-2016)
- Adobe Campus Rep (2015 - 2015)
- Serengetee Campus Rep (2014 - 2015)
- RHA, Public Relations (2013 - Present)
- EC Radio (2012 - Present)
- Psychology Club (2012 - Present)
- Whose Who Among College Students
in American Universities and Colleges
- Kappa Pi (2015-2016)
- Deans List (Spring 2015)
- Excellence in Photography (2011-2012)
- Shoreline Soup Kitchen (2011)
- Saint Joseph’s Church (2009 - 2011)
- Running Rams (2010 - 2012)
- Internship, Essex Design & Display, Haddam CT (May 2015 - August 2015)
Create various designs for clients such as logos, trade fair signs and stands, brochures, etc.
Print large scale banners and posters, apply vinyl designs, use Summa Cutter and laminating
machine, use Onyx software, discuss designs with clients.