Ariel Brown Resume 5pdf .pdf
Original filename: Ariel_Brown_Resume 5pdf.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS5.5 (7.5.3) / Adobe PDF Library 9.9, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 10/04/2017 at 21:29, from IP address 70.112.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 341 times.
File size: 146 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
A R I E L
C O N TA C T I N F O
E D U C AT I O N
University of Central Florida
Bachelor of Arts
Minor in Marketing
GPA : 3.82
TOOLS & PROGRAMS
Adobe Creative Suite
Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
Facebook Ads Manager
Google Search Console
Microsoft Office Suite
Oracle Business Control Center (BCC)
Orace WebCenter Content (WCC)
Oracle Endeca Experience Manager
Director of Brand Management
LongHorn Steakhouse, Darden
Manager of Software Quality, Darden
Account Supervisor, Scoppechio
Strategic Marketing Consultant, Ruby Tuesday
B ROW N
• College Station TX • December 2015-November 2016
• Partnered with leadership team to define the strategic direction of all marketing initiatives across both
external and internal efforts.
• Managed and implemented all tasks associated with marketing efforts. This included website
management, content creation, search engine optimization, ppc advertising, email campaigns, graphic
design and social media management.
• Enacted a complete overhaul of search engine optimization (SEO) and web analytics practices for all
digital marketing tactics. This resulted in moving FrogSlayer to the #1 spot in Google search results for
several keywords in less than two months of employment.
• Continually developed, measured, optimized and reported on all marketing initiatives to convert
prospective leads to loyal clients.
• Managed, trained and mentored team of interns and student workers in marketing tactics and process.
• Regularly conducted market research to identify new market opportunities based on current business
M A R K E T I N G A N A LY S T
• Orlando FL • April 2014-November 2015
• Led the LongHorn Steakhouse team through a large scale digital transformation project,
including the launch of new desktop and mobile websites as well as ongoing enhancements.
• Responsible for all phases of website/application development lifecycle and integration with brand
• Worked directly with leadership team, brand managers, agency partners, developers and operations
teams to write and finalize requirements for each development track.
• Oversaw creative review and approval process with agency partners to develop Wireframes and final
PSD’s of functionality.
• Reviewed all HTML and CSS before entering testing phases to ensure consistency with brand guidelines
• Led the effort of user acceptance testing to ensure functionality is a positive experience for the guest
while delivering on brand priorities.
• Partnered with Brand and IT leadership (including offshore partners) to develop risk mitigation strategies
for product launches.
• Defined the structure, process and timelines for updating and maintaining the new Darden digital
platform. This process has since been leverages as a benchmark model for Darden.
• Winter Park FL • July 2013- April 2014
• Directly supported the Chief Marketing Officer through coordination and execution of marketing efforts
through print, digital and direct mail pieces.
• Oversaw workflow of project timelines, ensuring all dependencies and deliverables were met.
• Worked directly with graphic designers, web developers and social media managers to implement a
consistent identity across all mediums that reflected brand objectives.
• Specialized in optimizing the email marketing tactics of the agency. Utilized Infusionsoft to create and
deploy automated email campaigns, test subject lines and content.
A C C O U N T S E R V I C E S C O O R D I N AT O R
• Orlando FL • June 2012- June 2013
• Partnered with Account Managers in the daily servicing of current and prospective clients.
• Managed logistics of individual project planning.
• Served as a liason between clients and the agency creative team.
• Managed workflow with traffic department to ensure deadlines were maintained.
• Monitored allocation of hours to ensure projects reamained within budget.
• Coordinated efforts with all agency departments to create “The Black Book.” This was an agency
promotional piece that won a Gold Addy Award in 2012.
Additional experience and references available upon request.