Police stop me – what do I do? .pdf
Original filename: Police stop me – what do I do? .pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / LibreOffice 4.4, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 14/04/2017 at 14:33, from IP address 171.50.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 171 times.
File size: 46 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Police stop me – What do I do? Is there any App for police
One of the most nervous feelings in the world is when police stop you. We
may seem calm but inside there is tornado. So what do we do during these
hard times? How do we collect ourselves from breaking down? Below
mentioned are few tips when police stop you:
1. First of all download an app - State safe
stop. This is a safety app when police stop.
It is also known as police stop app.
2. Pull over in an area which is neither too
quiet nor too crowded. This way you will
not feel scared.
3. Do not come out of the car and open the
window only when it is demanded by
officer. Do not keep any documents handy;
take them out when asked for.
4. If you are carrying any weapon or gun, just
inform them before hand. Do not wait till
search, it could give them suspicion.
5. Whatever you speak will be recorded so do not be impolite or
aggressive, apologize even if required.
6. When police officer demands for documents, take them out slowly and
in proper manner, any haste will make it more difficult for you only.
7. When officer returns the document, keep them slowly. Do not demand
them to return, just wait till they do. They will return it if they will not
smell anything fishy.
8. If the officer is lady, address her with OFFICER or MAAM. Anything
spoken otherwise could make situation worse. They deserve respect
9. When officer asks for search, if you do not agree upon, just say, “DO
NOT CONSENT TO SEARCH“
10. Lastly, before driving your car, just collect your thoughts and drive with
concentrations. Do not build air castles and drive.
Always remember, if you are not wrong, then never let anyone, treat you
wrong. The State Safe Stop is specially designed for people who have
become victim of police stops and injustice. Take care…Stay safe.