Original filename: ProgressReportGuidelines.pdf
Title: Literature Survey Paper Guidelines
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 18/04/2017 at 22:49, from IP address 92.45.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 133 times.
File size: 112 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Computer Engineering Department
CENG 562 – Machine Learning
Due Date : April 19, 2017
Progress Report Guidelines
Your progress report should include the following sections:
1. Introducton – a brief explanation of your project topic (the problem to be solved
and the method to be used)
2. Explanation about your machine learning aproach to be used to solve this
problem. – The machine learning method to be used, hypothesis representation.
3. The overall design of the system.
4. Your data set characteristics (attributes, values of the attributes, etc.)
5. Implementation –Machine learning algorithms implemented, additional methods
used, assumptions/restrictions, etc.
6. Evaluation of the results – Use both experimental and computational evaluation
7. Discussion and conclusion - Your overall opinion about the problem domain,
about the method you used, experienced difficulties, if any. Strengths and
weaknesses of your work.
The length of the report should be 3-4 pages. You can include figures, graphs, tables, etc
in your report.
Refer to IEEE Guidelines