Skill Share eh .pdf
Original filename: Skill Share eh.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/05/2017 at 18:33, from IP address 86.16.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 612 times.
File size: 358 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Skill Share “eh” sheet.
Finding a note
1. There is a pattern. 3 – 2 – 3 – 2 on the black notes
2. Find three black keys.
3. Go down the middle then to the right = A
4. Go up from A-G (ABCDEFG) then it repeats.
5. That’s how to find any note.
6. The black keys are sharps (A then right and up to A#)
Making A Chord
1. It’s a trap – triap – triad – three! Three notes that sound good
together. This is what a chord is!
2. Look at major chords first (happy chords)
3. Starting on the next key (Black or white) count up 1 2 3 4.
4. From the next key on count up 1 2 3
5. This works on ANY KEY!!!!
Making It a Minor Chord
1. These are sad chords
2. We can go 123 – 1234 (like with major chords!)
3. 43 = Happy 34 = Sad
4. OR we can move the middle note from a major chord down one
Easy Left Hand Technique
1. Find a A note
2. Find a C note
3. Alternate between them
4. Right hand can play any white key you want!