Skill Share eh .pdf
Original filename: Skill Share eh.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/05/2017 at 16:33, from IP address 86.16.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 696 times.
File size: 358 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Skill Share eh.pdf (PDF, 358 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Skill Share “eh” sheet.
Finding a note
1. There is a pattern. 3 – 2 – 3 – 2 on the black notes
2. Find three black keys.
3. Go down the middle then to the right = A
4. Go up from A-G (ABCDEFG) then it repeats.
5. That’s how to find any note.
6. The black keys are sharps (A then right and up to A#)
Making A Chord
1. It’s a trap – triap – triad – three! Three notes that sound good
together. This is what a chord is!
2. Look at major chords first (happy chords)
3. Starting on the next key (Black or white) count up 1 2 3 4.
4. From the next key on count up 1 2 3
5. This works on ANY KEY!!!!
Making It a Minor Chord
1. These are sad chords
2. We can go 123 – 1234 (like with major chords!)
3. 43 = Happy 34 = Sad
4. OR we can move the middle note from a major chord down one
Easy Left Hand Technique
1. Find a A note
2. Find a C note
3. Alternate between them
4. Right hand can play any white key you want!
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog