UOP FIS 210 Week 9 Final Proje .pdf
Original filename: UOP FIS 210 Week 9 Final Proje.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 08/05/2017 at 13:14, from IP address 43.224.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 104 times.
File size: 220 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
FIS 210 Week 9 Final Project Personal
To purchase this material click below link
For more classes visit
Final Project: Personal Financial Plan
• Resources: Appendix A, and Ch. 1 of Personal Financial Planning
• Create your Personal Financial Plan using the six-step process outlined on p.
7 of the text.
• Collect your data for this course and any additional personal financial
• Write a 1,050 to 1,400 word paper based on your personal experiences, the
readings, and research you have collected.
• Complete the following in your Personal Finance Plan:
o List your financial goals and outline your strategic plan for accomplishing
o Describe how you will implement each part of your strategic plan. Include
your budget, savings strategy, short-term investment plans, tax planning
strategy, retirement plans, estate plans, housing and transportation plans, and
o Evaluate your goals and how viable you think they are, considering your
personal financial status. What would need to change in order to ensure you
may follow the plan you have created. Include at least three alternative goals
and three refinements you could make to your Personal Financial Plan.
• Write your paper according to APA standards.