Resume DavidShaulov .pdf
Original filename: Resume_DavidShaulov.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Adobe InDesign CS6 (Windows) / Adobe PDF Library 10.0.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 09/05/2017 at 22:35, from IP address 98.116.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 314 times.
File size: 176 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Resume_DavidShaulov.pdf (PDF, 176 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Self-Employed, New York, N.Y.
Entreprenuer, February 2015-Present
Attention Global / kbs+, MDC Partners, New York, N.Y.
Account Manager, September 2014-February 2015
• Serve as the point of contact for Kaplan University and inter-agencies, prepare and
host weekly status calls and manage all deliverables to ensure timely project delivery
• Present creative briefs to Creative, Content and Social Strategy teams, moderate internal
reviews and present to clients final creative assets across owned and paid media channels
• Develop monthly client analytics reports for owned social channels using Crimson Hexagon,
and optimize content marketing strategies to improve performance KPIs
Romio (tech. startup), New York, N.Y.
Marketing Manager, August 2013-September 2014
• Concepted, launched and marketed ‘Expert Program’, an influencer network that successfully
recruited 70+ influencers in 6 months with a combined reach of 3m; includes influencers
featured in CNN, The Huffington Post, Good Morning America and The New York Times
• Lead efforts to negotiate and secure various strategic partnerships within the parenting
demographic, including celebrity mom, author and reality TV star Rosie Pope
• Planned, implemented and launched various Facebook Ads campaigns to prospect users,
and optimized re-targeting strategies in real-time to maximize ROI and decrease CPA metrics
• Supervised five employees, allocated assignments and managed all marketing deliverables
• Developed marketing plan and present with the CEO to Venture Capitalists in an effort to
secure multi-million dollar Series A funding
MRY, Publicis Groupe. New York, N.Y.
Associate Account Executive, September 2010-August 2013
• Supervised 200+ influencers to implement 100+ marketing activations (digital and experiential)
across the U.S to promote brand love and drive advocacy among P18-24 for: Coca-Cola,
Coke Zero, Diet Coke, DASANI, Sprite, vitaminwater and Honest Tea
• Served as a liaison between agency / client, fostered positive relationships with client partners,
prepared weekly status agendas and facilitated feedback / requests through internal depts.
• Grew and managed a social media community of ~500K to 1.5M+ active users in the span of
11 months for MSN, MSN Entertainment and MSN Money by optimizing content strategies and
executing promotional campaigns; exceeded aggressive goals set to increase Web traffic
• Devised and presented POAs with best practices on how to effectively integrate social media
with various Microsoft national digital campaigns, including ‘Decode Jay-Z with Bing’
• Supervised 60 influencers to implement 30+ marketing activations (digital and experiential)
across the U.S to promote product awareness and trial among P18-24 for various
Procter & Gamble brands, including: OldSpice, CoverGirl, Tide, Crest and Duracell
MTV Networks, Viacom, Inc. New York, N.Y.
Marketing Intern, February 2010-May 2010
• Assisted MTV Tr3s Marketing Manager with updating activation briefs, organized to-do-lists
to ensure timely material delivery and stewarded logistical documents to internal vendors
• Researched digital marketing opportunities and seeded program content for channel
promotion to drive tune-in among a bicultural demographic (P18-34)
• Brainstormed event and grass-roots marketing tactics to engage with prospective leads (B2B,
B2C) to build program awareness and brand recognition in 4 major markets: NY, LA, MIA, CHI
Software & Social Media
Honors and Awards
New York Institute of Technology, New York, N.Y.
BS, Advertising & Public Relations, Minor: Business Administration, May 2010
MS Office | Adobe CC | Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, YouTube, Vine, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat
2012 Pitch Winner of the 4A’s Institute of Advanced Advertising Studies (IAAS) of NY (Client: USPS)
President, NYIT Public Relations Student Society of America, 2010-2011
NYIT Advertising Presentation Award recipient, May 2010
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog