Interiors Tips to Make Your Space Appear Bigger .pdf
Original filename: Interiors - Tips to Make Your Space Appear Bigger.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 10/05/2017 at 09:53, from IP address 122.161.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 197 times.
File size: 433 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Interiors: Tips to Make Your Space Appear Bigger
No matter how big or small your house is you can always make beautiful and just
the right amount of classy and sophisticated. Here are some tips that render
space and comfort.
Make Your Space Appear Bigger
1. Shoving up the furniture against the wall doesn’t necessarily create a space, it’s
better to place your furniture in front of a gorgeous minimalistic background with
either light hues on the walls or soft-hued curtains that lends to the appearance of
2. Always go for lighter shades on the walls if you’re trying to achieve the appearance
of more space. Go for white, off-white, beige or pale greys, your visitors would
always gawk in awe at the space you’ve created.
3. Matic interiors are a sure shot beauty especially when you do not have enough
space but you cannot compromise with your requirements. Fold-up chairs, tables
even dining tables, beds and dressing tables are available in the market. These do
not occupy much space and add class to your space.
4. Go for canopy beds for your bedroom as these are totally boho and look
exceptionally posh and elegant, canopy beds are a thing of the past, present, and
future. Low lying curtains in white around the canopy beds can instantly give a
quick makeover to your room.
5. Go for multi-functional furniture one that stores all your stuff. You could use the
storage for your blankets and books and other stuff you can’t put at display for a
6. Incorporate a lot of mirror decoration in your space. Mirrors make a space appear
7. Take advantage of natural lightening as much as you can, go for soothing colours
for curtains, splurge on armchairs and sofas that are raised on legs as that gives a
sense of space and light.
8. Small pieces of decor incorporated in a room adds heck lot of space and edge to
your room. It gives a dramatic feel to a small space without having to splurge