Julianna 2017 Resume PDF .pdf
Original filename: Julianna 2017 Resume PDF.pdf
Title: New Academic Resume
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Pages / Mac OS X 10.11.6 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 25/05/2017 at 02:50, from IP address 108.180.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 367 times.
File size: 136 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Julianna 2017 Resume PDF.pdf (PDF, 136 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
• 3370 Veteran Street, Victoria, BC, V8P 4M9 • mobile: 1 250 213 1516 • firstname.lastname@example.org •
Skills & Attributes
‣ An energetic and positive team member.
‣ Eager to demonstrate leadership initiative.
‣ Can communicate in Italian.
‣ Efficient learner of new tasks and ideas.
‣ Food Safe Certification, valid until 2018.
‣ Focused, creative, and diligent.
‣ Plays seven musical instruments.
‣ Proficient with Mac/PC programs.
‣ Independent drive and productivity.
‣ Workplace and Wilderness First Aid.
Ed u c a t i o n
‣ University Of Victoria (2015- Continuing), 3rd year standing with an 8.3 GPA (9 point).
Studying honours history in humanities and political science in social sciences.
Core courses and focuses include: Ottoman and early Middle Eastern history, Middle Eastern
current affairs, political philosophy, abrahamic religions, and language. The courses I take
generally involve independent research, intensive reading, and primary source analysis.
‣ Gold River Secondary School (2010 - 2015), graduated with a 94% average.
Valedictorian for the class of 2015, recipient of the Governor General’s Bronze Academic
Medal, active member of the Student Leadership Group and the Nootka Sound Outdoor Program.
Additionally, I participated in two international conferences (regarding culture, leadership, and
advocacy) in New Delhi and Beijing, and one short-term student exchange to Italy.
Wo r k & Vo l u n t e e r E x p e r i e n c e
‣ Page — Vancouver Island Regional Library (2014 - 2015), Gold River, BC.
Organization: I had the routine task of reshelving the materials according to genre and number.
Independent Initiative: After finishing my main tasks, I took on smaller roles to improve the library.
Customer Care: I would assist library subscribers in finding their desired titles or subjects.
‣ Barista — Kings Peak Coffee Co. (’13 -’15) & The Uptown Cappuccino. (2016)
Food Service Experience: I baked cinnamon buns and waffle cones, scooped ice-cream
and prepared specialty coffees and teas all with a smile and according to food safe guidelines.
Multitasking: Working alone for busy, 6 hour shifts, I also ran the register and took calls.
Cleaning: I washed dishes, swept floors, maintained washrooms, and sanitized surfaces.
‣ Teaching Assistant — Ray Watkins Elementary School (2015), Work Experience.
Adaptability: I assisted a variety of students from kindergarten to seventh grade.
Mentoring: I tutored struggling students one-on-one, and assisted with complex group projects.
Interpersonal Skills: I fostered meaningful connections with the students to enhance their
learning experiences and I offered my perspectives on personal issues they presented to me.
‣ Language Teacher and Club Organizer (2014/15), Gold River Secondary School.
Communication and Promotion: I utilized social media and posters to attract club members.
Dedication: I spent hours designing lectures for my students and coming up with unique
games and activities to encourage comprehension of, and engagement with, the Italian language.
‣ School Planning Council (2013 - 2015), SD #84, G.R. Secondary School
Teamwork: Working with parents and students, I helped to create the School Growth Plan.
Policy Analysis: I helped to draft and finalize goals and devise ways to track their progress.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog