THOMSON – Discovery 1 & 2 FAQ v1.2 .pdf
Original filename: THOMSON – Discovery 1 & 2 FAQ v1.2.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - THOMSON – Discovery 1 & 2 FAQ v1.2.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.9.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/05/2017 at 23:15, from IP address 82.26.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 409 times.
File size: 51 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
THOMSON – Discovery 1 and Discovery 2 FAQ
What restaurants are Included in the All Inclusive?
• 47 (The Main Dinning Room or “MDR”)
• Gallery 47 (Italian)
• Islands (Buffet Restaurant)
• Glasshouse (Pizza and Tapas menu)
• Snack Shack
What restaurants are available at a surcharge?
• Surf and Turf (£25 per person)
• Kora La (£20 per person)
• Sushi Bar (In Kora La) (£13.95)
• Glasshouse Hot Stones Menu (£9.95)
Can I take an Iron on-‐board?
• Irons are not allowed on board the ship for safety reasons
• Laundry Service is available (See photos for price list)
Is there Wifi on the ship and how much is it?
• Wifi is available for a charge on ship
• Is costs £90 for 2 weeks (2400MB limit), £49 for a week (1200MB limit), £25 for
3 days (500MB limit), £15 for 1 day (300MB limit), £8 for 1 hour (75MB limit)
• Free WIFI is only available in the Concierge Suites for those with Grand Suites
and above (Not Junior Suites)
What Drinks are included in the Standard All Inclusive package?
• There is a comprehensive list available in the photos section
• Sodas (Coke lemonade etc) are included if you have them by the glass
• Bottles of Wine are not included, only by the glass
• Bottled Water is not included in the Standard All Inclusive, only by the glass
• Mixers for alcoholic drinks are included if served in the glass
• Coffee from the bars is included (See list in photos), but not from the Coffee Port
or the glasshouse (which serves the same premium Lavazza Coffee)
• All other drinks are available at a subsidised upgrade price detailed on the
Is there a premium Drinks package – How much does it cost to upgrade?
• The Premium Drinks upgrade allows you to have all available drinks listed (See
• Bottled Water, Cans of drink, all drinks in coffee port are included (after 10am)
• Bottles of wine are still not included
• Cost is currently £70 a week per person (£10 per person per night)
• All adults in the group need to purchase the package
• Children do not pay the premium upgrade
What is the Dress Code?
• Main restaurants require Smart Casual -‐ Long Trousers for Men, no sandals/Flip
Flops. Smart Jeans can be worn, but not ripped/faded etc. Swimwear and Shorts
are not allowed. Women can wear sandals
• Islands buffet has no formal dress code, so shorts etc can be worn
• On Dress to Impress night, you are not obliged to dress formally, but many
people do. This can be Suits or Tuxedos for Men and Cocktail dresses for
Do I need to bring towels?
• No. Towels are provided for use in cabin and also for the pool
What plug sockets are in the cabin?
• 2 European and 2 American sockets are present in the cabins so adapters would
• Discovery 2 includes USB sockets in the Lamps in the cabin
What time do I have to leave the cabin on the day of departure?
• You need to vacate your room by 8am
• You do have the option of late checkout for cost of £35 if you wish and there is
• On the evening before departure, your cases must be outside your cabin before