THOMSON – Discovery 1 & 2 FAQ v1.2 .pdf
Original filename: THOMSON – Discovery 1 & 2 FAQ v1.2.pdf
Title: Microsoft Word - THOMSON – Discovery 1 & 2 FAQ v1.2.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Word / Mac OS X 10.9.5 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/05/2017 at 21:15, from IP address 82.26.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 537 times.
File size: 51 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
THOMSON – Discovery 1 & 2 FAQ v1.2.pdf (PDF, 51 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
THOMSON – Discovery 1 and Discovery 2 FAQ
What restaurants are Included in the All Inclusive?
• 47 (The Main Dinning Room or “MDR”)
• Gallery 47 (Italian)
• Islands (Buffet Restaurant)
• Glasshouse (Pizza and Tapas menu)
• Snack Shack
What restaurants are available at a surcharge?
• Surf and Turf (£25 per person)
• Kora La (£20 per person)
• Sushi Bar (In Kora La) (£13.95)
• Glasshouse Hot Stones Menu (£9.95)
Can I take an Iron on-‐board?
• Irons are not allowed on board the ship for safety reasons
• Laundry Service is available (See photos for price list)
Is there Wifi on the ship and how much is it?
• Wifi is available for a charge on ship
• Is costs £90 for 2 weeks (2400MB limit), £49 for a week (1200MB limit), £25 for
3 days (500MB limit), £15 for 1 day (300MB limit), £8 for 1 hour (75MB limit)
• Free WIFI is only available in the Concierge Suites for those with Grand Suites
and above (Not Junior Suites)
What Drinks are included in the Standard All Inclusive package?
• There is a comprehensive list available in the photos section
• Sodas (Coke lemonade etc) are included if you have them by the glass
• Bottles of Wine are not included, only by the glass
• Bottled Water is not included in the Standard All Inclusive, only by the glass
• Mixers for alcoholic drinks are included if served in the glass
• Coffee from the bars is included (See list in photos), but not from the Coffee Port
or the glasshouse (which serves the same premium Lavazza Coffee)
• All other drinks are available at a subsidised upgrade price detailed on the
Is there a premium Drinks package – How much does it cost to upgrade?
• The Premium Drinks upgrade allows you to have all available drinks listed (See
• Bottled Water, Cans of drink, all drinks in coffee port are included (after 10am)
• Bottles of wine are still not included
• Cost is currently £70 a week per person (£10 per person per night)
• All adults in the group need to purchase the package
• Children do not pay the premium upgrade
What is the Dress Code?
• Main restaurants require Smart Casual -‐ Long Trousers for Men, no sandals/Flip
Flops. Smart Jeans can be worn, but not ripped/faded etc. Swimwear and Shorts
are not allowed. Women can wear sandals
• Islands buffet has no formal dress code, so shorts etc can be worn
• On Dress to Impress night, you are not obliged to dress formally, but many
people do. This can be Suits or Tuxedos for Men and Cocktail dresses for
Do I need to bring towels?
• No. Towels are provided for use in cabin and also for the pool
What plug sockets are in the cabin?
• 2 European and 2 American sockets are present in the cabins so adapters would
• Discovery 2 includes USB sockets in the Lamps in the cabin
What time do I have to leave the cabin on the day of departure?
• You need to vacate your room by 8am
• You do have the option of late checkout for cost of £35 if you wish and there is
• On the evening before departure, your cases must be outside your cabin before
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog