HTSAC Syllabus .pdf
Original filename: HTSAC Syllabus.pdf
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by Writer / LibreOffice 5.1, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 19/06/2017 at 04:25, from IP address 98.254.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 246 times.
File size: 32 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
HTSAC Syllabus.pdf (PDF, 32 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Course Syllabus – How To Start A Cult
The People’s Free School, Ikkyu School Of Philosophy
Riot.IM Chatroom Class
➔ Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
➔ Riot.IM: WaitingRoom
How To Enroll For All Classes offered by TPFS:
• Download LibreOffice & Riot.IM beforehand
• Send an email to “email@example.com” with “People’s Free School Enrollment” in the subject
line and the following information:
◦ The courses you wish to enroll in
◦ Your first and last name (an alias is fine as well)
◦ Your Riot.IM Username
◦ The gender you identify as (strictly for demographic analysis)
◦ Your year of birth (optional)
A three-day primer on how to use obscure beliefs as a method of gaining devoted followers, how to
identify other cults and what the world really means.
1. LibreOffice (http://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/)
2. Riot.im (https://about.riot.im/)
Books + Media Used In This Course:
1. Cults: Dangerous Devotion Documentary*
2. Start You Own Religion by Timothy Leary*
*Will be provided for you at the start of the class.
• Day 1: Introduction, Experience with Religion & Dangerous Devotion Doc.
• Day 2: Discussion on Documentary, What is A Cult, Reading Assignment & Written
• Day 3: Presentations & Final Discussion.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog