I am a writer with a passion and an aptitude for creating
significant, compelling, and creative content. My application
of this skill to several unique writing styles makes me capable
of generating quality material for a wide variety of needs and
purposes. I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Technical
Communications from the University of Wisconsin - Stout in
2012, and have spent my professional career primarily
working to help brands connect with their audience using
focused and effective content.
B.A. Technical Communications
University of Wisconsin - Stout
Class of 2012
During my time at the University of Wisconsin - Stout, I
discovered a fascination with how people share ideas and
information with one another and a desire to make a career
out of communicating through effective and intuitive content.
, Mira Mesa, CA
January 2016 - Present
• Plan and develop ongoing SEO content subscriptions for
medical and legal clients of the company.
• Consult with clients of the company to gather content
development information and specific practice details.
• Contribute to site design planning and develop copy
across all site elements using a custom CMS.
• Research medical procedures and legal practice areas,
and stay up-to-date on new techniques and technologies.
• Credited as main writer in the launch of 15 client websites
in first 6 months.
Holonis, Inc., San Diego, CA
June 2012 - November 2015
Creative Content Writer
• Contributed to the development of the company’s voice,
brand, and messaging using several mediums for written
• Independently submitted additional documentation,
guides, and other content beyond assigned tasks to
improve company practices and share useful information.
• Managed team of freelance writers as editor and ensured
all material was grammatically correct, optimized to rank on
search engines and within the company vision.
• Worked with team of multimedia content producers to
publish written content, podcasts, videos and other digital
media alongside written content.
• Assisted in the production of company podcasts, photos,
and videos as sound engineer, photographer/videographer,
and media editor.
California Paint Experts, San Diego, CA
January 2013 - June 2015
Site Developer & Content Creator
• Outlined and implemented a digital marketing strategy for
publishing the company’s blogs, podcasts, videos and other
• Developed and published content to produce more than
250 individual landing pages.
• Managed community affairs and communications across
several social media accounts and through the company email.
November 2015 - January 2016
• YouthBloc, Inc.
• Transition Haven, Inc.