Autoimmune Disorders Causes , Symptoms and Diagnosis .pdf
Original filename: Autoimmune Disorders Causes , Symptoms and Diagnosis.pdf
Title: PowerPoint Presentation
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/06/2017 at 09:54, from IP address 115.118.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 161 times.
File size: 315 KB (8 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Autoimmune Disorder Causes ,Symptoms
What is Autoimmune Disorder?
• Immune system ,the powerful system which defends our
body against disease may sometimes decides that our
healthy cells are foreign. At that time our immune system
will attack our healthy cells and develops the
Autoimmune Disorder .
• Depending upon the different types, Autoimmune
Diseases can affect more types of body tissue.
• It can also cause abnormal organ growth and changes in
• Immune system will act like a protection
against all the germs and other infectious
diseases. But there may happen situations
when the immune system get a weaker
response to the threats.
• This sort of low activeness is termed as
immune deficiency and this can cause less
power to fight against diseases.
Causes of Autoimmune Disorder
• The main cause for autoimmune disorder is not yet
found. Theories says that auto immune disorder can be
caused due to several reasons like drugs , viruses and
• Also some forms of chemical irritants and
environmental irritants. It can also happen if any of your
family member had the same.
Symptoms of Autoimmune Disorder
• Symptoms of autoimmune disorder can vary as there are so
many types of autoimmune disorders.
• The common type of symptoms shown are fever ,fatigue and
common malaise i.e feeling some kind of illness. Sometimes
it can become worse and the symptoms may vary.
• Autoimmune diseases affect many parts of the body. Mainly
some of the organ and tissue are affected. Common among
them are skin, muscles, joints ,RBC,blood vessels etc
Diagnosis of Autoimmune Disorder
• Diagnosis of autoimmune disorder involves certain tests like
autoantibody tests, antinuclear antibody tests, complete
blood count, C-reactive protein (CRP), erythrocyte
• Through the diagnosis we can identify the antibodies that
are produced by our own body against some of our own
• Based on the results of Diagnosis one can take the treatment
accordingly and control the disorders.
• To get detailed list of Tests and its procedures of
Autoimmune Disorder visit
• To get all sort of medical laboratory test and services visit