Original filename: BILLBOARD.pdf
Title: PowerPoint Presentation
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/06/2017 at 09:49, from IP address 115.118.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 169 times.
File size: 806 KB (10 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
BILLBOARD ADVERTISING AND
What is Billboard?
• Billboards are meant to be simple, striking, and creative.
• Designed to capture the attention of motorists and pedestrians.
• Placed around high traffic areas.
• Derived from the term ” billing board”.
• Were basically large posters on the sides of buildings.
• Created using sections of paper posted together to form one image.
• Later digital printing on vinyl material allows the entire image to be
printed on one sheet.
• Latest is the Digital Billboard which allow creative executions that
can be personalized, or swapped out with other creative ads.
• Digital Billboards displays digital images that are changed by a
computer every few seconds.
• With the lack of space, it is now placed on the wall of the buildings.
Why Billboards work
• People will see it
No matter whether the ad is good or bad, people will see it. It cannot
be changed like channels or pages.
• Effective targeting
In urban areas, most of the people spend the time in their cars. Outdoor
billboards are in the face of the consumer while they are in their
• Cost effective
The money spent on advertising on the billboard is far less than the
money spent on advertising on the TV.
This is the most effective forms of advertising on the market.
It provide flexibility in design and messaging, and also how your ad is
to be designed, but it also offers a lot of flexibility in location.
It will get constant exposure . That is, it will be available to the
This will create a huge impact on the people and it’s a big advantage .
• Latest Technology
With the use of digital billboards, the outdoor advertising industry is
even more powerful. By going digital, this appeals to our
It also helps advertisers stay on top of current trends and incorporating
those into daily messages.
• Design Possibilities
There are tons of design possibilities. We can provide a number of mock
ups or sample designs and your creativity can do the rest!
Not all billboards are used for advertising products and services. Nonprofit groups and government agencies use them to communicate with
To know more on: