SilkRoadTees Awesome Screenprinted t shirts .pdf
Original filename: SilkRoadTees Awesome Screenprinted t-shirts.pdf
This PDF 1.7 document has been generated by Microsoft® Word 2016, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 25/07/2017 at 11:41, from IP address 150.107.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 104 times.
File size: 127 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
How to Choose a T-Shirt Printing Company
If you're looking to have promotional clothing made, then perhaps you're looking for a T
shirt printing company. If you are, then here's what you need to consider.
1. You'll want to know how to submit your design. Will you be able to email an image,
send it on T-shirts for company or upload the image directly to the website itself?
2. It's important that you know how many colours your design can be. Perhaps there's a
limit, or a price difference for more colours. You'll want to make sure that your design is
effective, but isn't too busy.
3. If you're not a graphic designer, or artistic, then you might want help with creating
your logo or design. Will the T shirt printing company make suggestions, or be able to
design a logo for you?
4. You'll also need to know what size of design will work best on your clothing. Perhaps
you've got an idea of what your design will encompass. Will the T shirt printing company
be able to achieve it? Why not aske their opinion if you're not sure?
5. You'll want to know if there are different colours of T shirt available. Perhaps you're
creating T shirts for your club members, or your staff, or for you to give away at events,
or to sell.
6. The T shirt quality is important, especially if you're selling your T shirts. By ensuring
that the T shirt printing company uses branded T shirts, you can be sure of their quality.
You don't want to buy hundred of T shirts to sell, only to discover that they fall apart
after being washed a couple of times.
7. Depending on your reasons for wanting the T shirts, you might have only have a short
timescale to get the T shirted printed.
8. Look for testimonials too. Perhaps clubs like yours, or other businesses have used the
same T shirt printing company as you, and you'll be able to see what they thought, and
whether they'd recommend them and use them again.
9. If you are buying in bulk, then you'll want to know if there's a discount or other
10. It's important that you don't just choose the cheapest company, as they might not
provide the best T shirts, and so may prove to be more expensive in the long run. There is
so much more to think about than just cost when choosing a T shirt printing
company.Now you know what to look for, you'll be able to choose the right T Shirt
printing company, and get what you need, when you need it, first time.