Daffodil Day terms and conditions .pdf
Original filename: Daffodil Day terms and conditions.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m62, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 03/08/2017 at 03:35, from IP address 125.255.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 262 times.
File size: 33 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Daffodil Day terms and conditions.pdf (PDF, 33 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
WIN A DOUGAL BEAR FOR DAFFODIL DAY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition
is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to all residents of Australia. Employees and their immediate families of
Cancer Council Australia and its associated agencies and companies are not eligible to
3. The competition commences on Friday 4 August 2017 at 11.00am (AEDT) and concludes
on Friday 25 August 2017 at 12.00pm (AEDT).
4. To enter, complete the form telling us in 25 words or less who you will be buying a
daffodil for this Daffodil Day, and why.
5. Entries (including winner) into the competition is limited to one (1) entry per email
6. Entrants must be 18 years or older. Winners will be contacted via email.
7. Entries submitted will be reviewed and the prize winners will be notified by email on 25
August 2017. The entries that are judged the best and most creative entries will be
deemed the prize winners. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be
8. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any
entrant who tampers with the entry process, who submits an entry that is not in
accordance with these Terms & Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of
Promoter, engaged in conduct in entering the Promotion which is fraudulent,
misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the
Promotion and/or Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a winner if
Promoter becomes aware that the winner and/or the winner’s entry is of a type
described in this clause.
9. PRIZE pool value $150: Five large Dougal Bears, valued at $30 each. Prizes will sent to
the winners by mail.
10. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to
substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State Regulation.
11. Prize values are based upon the recommended retail prices at the time of printing
(inclusive of GST). The promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value
between now and the ultimate prize redemption date.
12. Should an entrant’s contact details change during the promotional period, it is the
entrant's responsibility to notify the Promoter. A request to access or modify any
information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter.
13. Cancer Council Australia and its associated agencies and companies assume no
responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation
or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access
to, or alteration of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be
14. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal
information about you to enable you to participate in this promotion but no further use
of this information will be made without prior consent.
15. The Promoter is Cancer Council Australia, Level 14, 477 Pitt St, Sydney.
16. We collect personal data such as your contact, demographic, delivery information for
the purposes of administration and/or identification in relation to attending events,
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog