Minimum the Cost Required For Carpet Cleaning Berkhamsted .pdf
Original filename: Minimum_the_Cost_Required_For_Carpet_Cleaning_Berkhamsted.PDF
This PDF 1.4 document has been generated by , and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 19/08/2017 at 12:07, from IP address 183.83.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 158 times.
File size: 452 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Minimum the Cost Required For Carpet Cleaning Berkhamsted
Hobbs Carpet Cleaning are proud members of ‘The Approved Carpet Cleaners Association. With
vast experience and knowledge of the berkhamsted, our staff provides detailed and informative
details on carpet cleaning Berkhamsted so that you can make an informed decision on carpet
cleaning and minimum cost required for carpet cleaning.
We are your local carpet cleaning company covering Berkhamsted, Tring & Hemel Hempstead.
We use the best equipment in the industry to clean your carpets, upholstery, rugs and
mattresses at fantastic, affordable prices.
By having your carpets and upholstery professionally cleaned will remove dust mites, dirt and
bacteria's leaving a healthier, safer home.
We have happily served over 4000 customers from and around Berkhamsted and most of our
work is through recommendation.
We cover all areas in and around Carpet cleaning Berkhamsted. Call us today for your free no
obligation quotation on 01442 800154 or 07825442459.
Carpet Cleaning Method
1. First we thoroughly vacuum your carpets with a powerful cleaner removing large amounts of
dust, dirt, and pet hairs that standard vacuum cleaners leave behind.
2. We then pre-spray the carpets which breaks down any of the harder soils and greasy stains
preparing the carpet for the hot water extraction.
3. The carpets are then agitated using a counter rotating brush system which works the prespray deep into the pile of the carpet.
4. Our powerful hot water (steam) extraction machine then washes the carpet removing the
dirt at the same time leaving your carpets clean and replenished.
5. We then go over the carpet with the wand drying off the carpet as much as possible.
6. Any remaining stains are then treated with our specialised spot treatments, before being
rinsed away with hot water.
7. You can choose to have your carpets stain protected which will pro-long the life of your
carpet and make them more resistant to stains and spills.
8. Your carpets will be brushed using a carpet groom which lifts the pile up making it look new
9. We then use an industrial air mover to help your carpets dry quicker.
Web Site Url