Reddit Resume .pdf
Original filename: Reddit_Resume.pdf
Author: Joshua Michalski
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word 2013, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 20/08/2017 at 18:17, from IP address 73.152.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 213 times.
File size: 205 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Reddit_Resume.pdf (PDF, 205 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
123 Main Street | City, West Dakota 00012
I am an experienced manager who is taking the actions necessary for transitioning into accounting. My
short-term goals include finding an internship opportunity with a local firm which has an affinity for
individuals who can offer numerical analysis, organization, loyalty, and a commitment to exceeding
performance standards. After graduation, I plan to gain the required experience and complete the
Certified Public Accountant examination.
Local Business, Inc.
06/2009 – 01/2017
• Reconciled petty cash funds by ensuring withdrawn cash minus receipt expenditures equaled zero
• Carefully analyzed invoice details including account numbers, quantities, and values to verify accuracy
• Completed register reconciliation forms which detailed sales summaries and totals by payment method
• Accomplished objectives by organizing and motivating teams ranging between 4 and 10 members
• Communicated with management, clients, and vendors in order to gain clarity and solve problems
• Prepared written correspondence, such as accident reports
• Assured compliance with federal, state, and local regulation
Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting
Bachelor of Arts, Business Economics
magna cum laude
• 10 key data entry
• Intuit QuickBooks
• Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP)
• Thorough understanding of GAAP and the accounting cycle
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog