Original filename: anon.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by LaTeX with hyperref package / XeTeX 0.99996, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 23/08/2017 at 01:12, from IP address 174.89.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 265 times.
File size: 43 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
anon.pdf (PDF, 43 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Name Last Name
XXXXXX@XXXX.com | (XXX) XXX-XXXX | Toronto, Canada
BAYER INC. | SOFTWARE ENGINEER
June 2016 – September 2017 | Toronto, Canada
Worked as a full-stack developer on the Radimetrics Enterprise Platform, a radiation dose management product dedicated to
centralizing information and providing analytics/estimation tools to hospitals and imaging centers.
• Used Java, SQL, and ActionScript to improve contrast ﬂuid analytics and data exports for MR and CT.
• Built an interactive template builder used for generating EURATOM-compliant PDF examination reports.
• Used Java, XSL and the DICOM standard to implement a data-processing pipeline for DEXA studies.
• Participated in a large-scale system refactoring that encompassed augmenting high-risk dose-calculation pipelines to
support a dynamic multi-modality schema.
• Used XSL and regular expressions to structure dose-sheet information extracted using an OCR system.
• Implemented several visual components of a dynamic Peak Skin Dose simulation tool created using MXML and Java.
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO | STUDENT LIFE AMBASSADOR
June 2015-August 2015 | Toronto, Canada
Represented the University and the City of Toronto during the Pan-American Games by applying exceptional customer
service skills to communicate information in a concise and friendly manner.
• Transmitted information pertaining to events and games around the city to an average of 75 people per day.
• Accommodated the needs of students, tourists, and members of the general public by using the provided digital tools.
TECHNOLOGIES AND LANGUAGES
CARESHARE | CARE COORDINATION FOR INFORMAL CAREGIVERS
Created a business plan and used Ionic/Angular to develop an MVP for a product aimed at facilitating care by recording
events, medical history, and tracking important Alzheimer’s symptoms with the help of IBM Watson.
SHOPPI | A SHOPPING LIST THAT RECOMMENDS STORES
Built an Android tool that allows users to manage a purchase list. The system recommends the cheapest places to get certain
products based on the recorded purchase history.
HAS | HOMELESS PEOPLE AID SYSTEM
Produced a prototype that allows homeless people ﬁnd shelter and services nearby. The project focused on applying UX
concepts, such as several types of prototyping techniques and user-centered design.
ZONA DE PROGRAMACIÓN | A NETWORK FOR NOVICE PROGRAMMERS
Used Java, a custom protocol built on top of IRC, and the Apache HTTP APIs to develop a platform that enables programmers
to have private conversations, personal proﬁles, and to manage a list of friends.
UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO | H.B.SC. IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
September 2013 - June 2018 | Toronto, ON, Canada
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog