Original filename: MyResume.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by / Skia/PDF m59, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/08/2017 at 14:55, from IP address 41.42.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 333 times.
File size: 56 KB (3 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Bachelor of Computer Science and Systems Engineering, July 2015
Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University
● Problem Solving: Data structures and Algorithms. Check my Leetcode profile
● Mobile Development: Android native, iOS native.
● Backend Technologies: Ruby on Rails, MySQL, AWS.
● Virtual Reality: Unity3D, Oculus Rift (Entry Level).
● Programming Languages: Java, swift3, ruby.
● Software: Atlassian Suite, Asana, Git, Source-Tree, xcode, Android studio.
Software Engineer at Toptal March 2017 - Till now
Mobile Software Engineer at Inovaeg July 2015 - April 2016 and
October 2016 - January 2017
● Developed Ruby on Rails back-end RESTful APIs and designed the database
schema and relations for the applications' data models.
● Handled and was responsible for creating and maintaining AWS EC2 machine
instances as a remote host for the server-side projects.
● Developed an iOS social application which allows the users to browse shared
data, read articles, and listen to audio content.
● Developed Android social applications which allow users to post, comment, like,
and add content.
● Joined a team that is responsible for brainstorming and coming up with new
features for the applications.
Android Developer Freelance work 2013 - 2014
● Developed simple Android applications such as a bulk sms messaging app and a
movie browsing app.
● Customized an open source Quran library to produce additional and enhanced
services that meet the client expectations.
● Shared ideas and held brainstorming sessions with the clients so that we could
come up with new ideas and features for their applications and services.
● Developed my skills in Java programming, designing OOP patterns, and SQL
● Developed my skills in managing project timelines, tasks estimates, and
Na3eemn App App store
Na3eemn is an iOS application that helps customers to book an appointment with hair
stylists. The application shows you list of barbers with their rating and location on Map. It
allows users to reschedule, cancel or rate hair stylists. I joined the iOS team.
Islamway App App store
Islamway is the largest Islamic online library. It contains more than 100,000 audio lessons,
30,000 articles, and 10,000 books. The total number of readers reach more than
130,000,000 for all the articles. I joined the team as an iOS developer.
Bolla Tournament Bracket Maker App Google Play
Bolla is an Android and iOS mobile application for managing single and double
round robin tournaments. It's also a social application where users can challenge
their friends and share the results on Social Media. Bolla has over 10,000 live users.
I was responsible for the backend development and joined the Android team to
develop notifications screen, push notifications, and the story of inviting friends,
accept/reject invitations and sharing the tournament results on Social Media.
HappyUnwrappy App App Store , Google Play
HappyUnwrappy is an Android/iOS app designed to help users choose the right gift
for their friends. Each user lists his wishing gifts with Amazon links and shares them
with his friends I was responsible for the back-end development, remote server
deployment, and maintenance.
XSmoking App App Store
XSmoking is an iOS application that helps the users to quit smoking. Each user creates a
quitting smoking schedule. The application reminds the users every time, provides
motivation quotes and tips for quitting, and shows statistics about what the user has
achieved so far. Users can earn achievements and badges and share them with their friends.
I was responsible for the back-end development, database schema design, remote Amazon
EC2 machine deployment, and maintenance.
Session Tracker App App Store , Google Play
Session Tracker is an Android/iOS application for personal trainers. It allows trainers to keep
track of all of their clients, sessions, and schedules. I was responsible for the back-end
development, database schema design, and Amazon EC2 machine deployment, and
Quran iPersian App Google Play
Quran iPersian is an Android app which is an improved version of the open source Android
Quran application. We have added auto-updated footnotes and explanations for each Ayah
in the Persian language and an improved the search functionality.
Immersamodel VR application
● Immersamodel is a software and hardware package for the 3D
designers—utilizing virtual reality and computer vision techniques to build a VR
working environment which allows the designers to see and navigate through
their 3D models in its real-scale. Designers can also manipulate their 3D models
using hands and legs gestures.
● The used Hardware tools are two Kinect sensors and Oculus Rift VR headset.
Immersamodel was my graduation project. It won the Microsoft Imagine Cup
Egypt's first prize. The team was invited to present the project at the Virginia
Tech knowledge work program in VT campus.
English (very good)
German (B2 Certificate at Goethe Institut)
My Presentation at Virginia Tech Knowledge-Work Program September 2015
I was invited to participate in the Virginia Tech Knowledge-Work program due to my
graduation project Immersamodel. I also delivered a presentation about the project.
Showcase in Microsoft ImagineCup May 2015
Participated in Microsoft Imagine cup competition with the graduation project and won the
first place in Egypt and participated in Pan-Arab finals in Bahrain.
Google Student Ambassador 2012 - 2013
Presented Google products to the students at the university.