Original filename: Resume.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by MicrosoftÂ® Word Starter 2010, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 24/08/2017 at 13:39, from IP address 103.81.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 283 times.
File size: 245 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Resume.pdf (PDF, 245 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
B.Arch., M. Arch. (S.A.)
Contact: (M) +91 9650019619
To work in an environment that provides constant encouragement and learning along with an
opportunity to better myself and grow professionally
B. Arch (Architecture) from Sunderdeep college of Architecture, Ghaziabad [2011-2016]
Pursuing M. Arch. (Sustainable Architecture) from Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
College of Architecture, Pune
PROJECTS PURSUED DURING THE COURSE OF ARCHITECTURE:
B. ARCH. :
Proposed design – National Museum of Art and Heritage, Noida
M. ARCH. :
• Proposed design for Bio-Technology Institute at New Delhi (Composite climate)
• Proposed design for Bio-Technology Institute at Kolkata (Warm & Humid climate)
Proposed design for Municipal Corporation Building (High Rise) at Mussoorie-Dehradun (Cold
• Urban Environmental Issues Lab: Green Campus (University)
• Design: Proposed design for Community Center.
• Research project: Double Skin Façade on Energy Saving
Proficient in :
• AutoCAD (2D)
• Adobe Photoshop
• Google sketchup
• MS Office-Word, Excel, PowerPoint
General knowledge of
• Attended workshops in Energy Efficient Buildings Workshop-“Low Carbon Materials
and Building System” in Indian Institute Of Science, Banglore
• Attended workshops related to Solar Energy
• Attended Bio-Urja Festival 2017 in Pune
Registered with Council Of Architecture, India
Member - Indian Society of Lighting Engineers(ISLE)
Date of birth
: 06th November 1992
: English, Hindi
Hobbies & Interests :Travelling and trekking, Fitness, Listening Music, Sketching.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog