Utility Audit, RFP, Addendum.docx .pdf
Original filename: Utility Audit, RFP, Addendum.docx.pdf
Title: Utility Audit, RFP, Addendum.docx
This PDF 1.3 document has been generated by Mail / iPhone OS 10.3.3 Quartz PDFContext, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 25/08/2017 at 23:12, from IP address 73.150.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 300 times.
File size: 96 KB (2 pages).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
Utility Audit, RFP, Addendum.docx.pdf (PDF, 96 KB)
Share on social networks
Link to this file download page
Addendum #1 of 1: RFP – Utility Audit – Cost Recovery/ Cost Containment
The following questions were recently asked by inquiring respondents to the RFP - Utility Audit
for the City of Elizabeth.
1. RFP says that City requires we obtain and maintain a valid business license; is that a State
of NJ Business Registration Certificate?
2. On page 5 it says there is a Professional Services Agreement contained in the solicitation,
but we did not find anything titled Professional Service Agreement in the download of 24
pages. Can you provide or tell us where to access?
• The Professional Services Agreement portion has been removed from the above
referenced RFP and will be provided if and only if in the event the City Council
of the City of Elizabeth adopt a resolution to authorize the proper City of
Elizabeth Officials to execute an agreement with the awarded vendor.
3. Has the City previously used an energy broker to help obtain supply contracts for
electricity and natural gas?
• For the past 5+ years the City has purchased Electricity through a third party,
obtained through a reverse auction; held by the NJSEM.
• For the past 10+ years the City has purchased Natural gas through a third party,
obtained through a bid; held by the Union County Co-op. The County
discontinued this bid last year the City is currently under contract with a third
party provider through the NJSEM.
4. What is the approximate date their current energy supply contract(s) expire?
Current third party contracts are:
South Jersey Energy
Tri Eagle Energy
• Natural Gas:
Exp December 2017 NJSEM
• We are currently involved in a reverse auction with NJSEM for Natural Gas which
will Extend this expiration past December of 2018. They may choose a one-year
award or it may go to two years. We are already past the point of opting out of
Addendum #1 of 1: RFP – Utility Audit – Cost Recovery/ Cost Containment Continued
August 24, 2017
5. What is the approximate annual spend for electricity and natural gas, and how many accounts
do you have of each?
• Annual spend for Electricity is approximately $3,262,000.00.
This cost includes
the service which is provided by PSE & G and the Third party billing.
Annual spend for Natural Gas is approximately $268,000.00. This cost includes
the service which is provided by Etown Gas and the Third party billing.
The City has approximately 250+ electricity accounts and approximately 40+
natural gas accounts.
6. Are telecommunications utilities being considered in the above referenced RFP?
• No, only gas and electric utilities are being considered as stated in the RFP.
Link to this page
Use the permanent link to the download page to share your document on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or directly with a contact by e-Mail, Messenger, Whatsapp, Line..
Use the short link to share your document on Twitter or by text message (SMS)
Copy the following HTML code to share your document on a Website or Blog