PSY 362 Module 4 Assignment 2 Myers .pdf
Original filename: PSY 362 Module 4 Assignment 2 Myers.pdf
This PDF 1.5 document has been generated by Microsoft® Office Word 2007, and has been sent on pdf-archive.com on 30/08/2017 at 10:07, from IP address 103.6.x.x.
The current document download page has been viewed 114 times.
File size: 382 KB (1 page).
Privacy: public file
Download original PDF file
PSY 362 Module 4 Assignment 2 Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (2
Check this A+ tutorial guideline at
For more classes visit
Over the years, trait theory has been increasingly used by corporations in hiring and in career counseling. Research has shown that certain
combinations of personality traits fit well with different career paths. Thus, personality trait tests for specific jobs can be predictive of both
success and satisfaction. Understanding your own personality-trait combinations can give you great insight into your own strengths and
weaknesses. With this understanding, you can work to grow your strengths and minimize your weaknesses.
In this assignment, you will explore your personality using a personality test and then analyze the results.
First, explore your personality preferences by completing Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MTBI). The full version of the test can only be
administered by a trained professional; however, there are many online informal versions of the test which you can find on the Internet. You can
search for the test using any one of the following keywords:
• Personality test + Myers-Briggs typology
• Myers-Briggs test
Record your four-lettered personality type after completion of the test and use the Internet to interpret your personality type.
In this part of the assignment, you will write a research paper that analyses your results. Do the following:
• Mention your four-letter type and the URL of the Web site where you took the test.
• Discuss whether this type accurately represents what you know about yourself. Examine the four spectrums and explain your answer
thoroughly. Substantiate your agreement or disagreement with real-life behavioral examples.
• Analyze what you consider the strengths and the weaknesses or challenges of this type. List three strengths and three weaknesses and provide a
rationale for each.
• Evaluate why this test could be a valuable tool for an employer.
• Analyze how a clinician may use this test as a tool for promoting meaningful interventions in treatment.
• Summarize what you have learned about yourself through this exercise.
Write a 3–4-page paper in Word format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources. Use the following file naming convention: